Your daily dose of nothing but horses, including english, western, racing and whatever else a horse can do! If you have any questions you want to ask please feel free to! Got something you want me to see? im tracking a tag 'horsesfuckyeah' and i will reblog everything there! NOTE: I do not own any images or videos that are posted unless stated. ----------
- The Brumby is a wild (feral) horse in Australia.
- Brumbies got there name from a gentlemen called Sergeant James Brumby who left his horses behind in NSW and moved to Tasmainia in 1804.
- The brumby still roams around wild today in most National Parks all over Australia although because of there large numbers many of them are being ‘culled’ to reduce there numbers in some places. many of them are mustered up and some go to slaughter and some will be rescued (thats when the Hunter Valley Brumby Assocation comes in) and will train them a bit and domesticate them.
- Domesticated Bumbies are used for stock and station work, pony club, dressage, hunter/hack shows, campdrafting,trail riding and pleasure riding.
- The Brumby is a well know true australian horse from being in written about by Banjo Paterson in his famous poems ‘The Man From Snowy River’ and ‘Brumbies Run and the very well know story of ‘The Silver Brumby’ written by Elyne Mitchell